While completing my Bite Beauty The Lip Pencil Review for Influenster, I took a couple of photos to prove to you the difference lipstick can make. In both makeup looks, I am wearing the exact same products excluding the change in lip liner and lipstick. I find it quite fascinating how you can change your appearance drastically with just one product in two different shades.
The Makeup Look
- Primer – Smashbox Photo Finish Foundation Primer
- Foundation – Too Faced Born This Way Foundation in Porcelain
- Concealer – Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Eraser Dark Circles Concealer + Treatment in 110 Fair
- Powder – M.A.C. Mineralize Skinfinish Natural in Light Plus
- Blush – Tarte Tarteist Blush Palette (Similar)
- Highlight – BECCA Shimmering Skin Perfector Pressed in Moonstone
- Eyeshadow Primer – Too Faced Shadow Insurance
- Eyeshadow – L’Oreal Paris La Palette in Nude 1: I applied in the inner corners 2 shimmery chopper, on the crease 4 shimmery light brown, on the outer crease 7 shimmery dark brown, and on the outer lid 1 shimmery cream. This L’Oreal Paris La Palette in Nude 1 is an amazing neutral palette for someone who is just venturing into eyeshadows or wants an inexpensive eyeshadow palette with great pigmentation.
- Eyeliner – Kat Von D Tattoo Liner in Trooper and L’Oreal Paris Lineur Intense in Black Mica: I apply my first coat of liquid eyeliner with the Kat Von D Tattoo Liner and then wait for it to set. I then touch up and get closer to my lash line by applying the L’Oreal Paris Lineur Intense as my second coat of liquid eyeliner.
- Mascara – Covergirl Lashblast Volume Mascara in Very Black
- Eyebrow Pencil – L’Oreal Paris Brow Stylist Definer in Brunette
- Eyebrow Gel – Benefit Cosmetics Gimme Brow Volumizing Fiber Gel in Medium/Deep
- Lip Liner (Nude Lip) – Bite Beauty The Lip Pencil in 020 Beige Nude
- Lip Liner (Dark Lip) – Bite Beauty The Lip Pencil in 044 Rich Mahogany
- Lipstick (Nude Lip) – Bite Beauty Amuse Bouche Lipstick in Honeycomb: When wearing this beige lipstick I feel modest and elegant. I typical refrain from wearing beige nude lipsticks due to my pale skin but I was pleasantly surprised by its pink undertones and how well it photographed. This shade of lipstick is great for everyday wear!
- Lipstick (Dark Lip) – Bite Beauty Amuse Bouche Lipstick in Whiskey: I feel so powerful, bold, and unstoppable while wearing this burgundy lipstick. However, I feel vulnerable too because while wearing it for the first time I got nervous that someone would dislike my dark lips or that it would smear everywhere. But the best part is that I didn’t experience any of those things while wearing it and I received multiple compliments on the colour.
- Setting Spray – Urban Decay All Nighter Long-Lasting Makeup Setting Spray
Which lipstick do you like the best?
Let me know in the comments bellow!