Who else is obsessed with hummus? Lately, I’ve been polishing off too many containers and just noticed that Summer Fresh provides amazing recipes on their packaging! I put their original hummus mini pizza recipe to the test and created my own spicy-sweet combo that explodes with flavour.Did someone say hummus + pizza? Check out this Spicy Hummus Mini Pizza Recipe Ft. @SummerFresh Click To Tweet
- Summer Fresh spicy chili pepper topped hummus or any other type of spicy hummus
- Balsamic vinegar
- Pitted dates
- Pumpkin seeds
- Mini pitas
Spicy Hummus Mini Pizza Recipe
- Preheat oven to 350F and lightly toast each mini pita for 2-3 minutes.
- Lightly spread margarine on the toasted pita.
- Spread 2tsp of Summer Fresh spicy chili pepper topped hummus on the pita.
- Slice 2-3 dates and sprinkle them on the pita.
- Take a small handful of arugula and place in the center of each pita.
- Sprinkle less than a tsp of pumpkin seeds on each pita.
- Drizzle balsamic vinegar on top and prepare for it to be a bit messy.
Do you like hummus?
Let me know in the comments bellow!
Spicy Hummus Mini Pizza Recipe Ft. @SummerFresh Click To Tweet