The inspiration behind the post 6 Items That Attract Luck actually came from items that wear or own. Out of the six items, I adore my Feng Shui clear quartz crystal that attracts good energy and my laughing Buddha.
- Teesh – Adventures of Cupcake Girl: I have a charm bracelet! It’s a rose quartz bracelet, with a lot of different charms. I went for rose quartz partially because of its muted pink colour, and the meaning is great. It’s supposed to calm your emotions, and although most people think it promotes romantic love, it just promotes love itself. And I believe self-love is something I wanted to attract. I also have a lot of charms on it such as the money bar, a rhino charm, a travel charm, mystic knot, and a pair of mandarin ducks. I have a lot more charms on it, mostly catered to what I wanna attract. They also want your birthday to make sure you get the right charms on your bracelet. The bracelet is not allowed to be touched by anyone but me, and there are certain places you can’t bring it with you. I also need to have it ‘cleansed’ regularly to make sure it doesn’t get tainted.
I am a huge advocate for investing in high-quality skin care that protects and hydrates your skin. We live in a polluted world, so I always recommend skincare products that don’t have harsh chemicals, fragrances, or dyes.
- Shayna: Lipstick.
- Teesh – Adventures of Cupcake Girl: Food is the only area in my life where I spend according to my means. The other aspects, I actually live below my means!
- Aleshia – A Trace of Lace: Shoes for sure. I’m a size 4 in women’s and a 2 & 1/2 in kids, so when I find trendy and mature looking shoes in my size, I have to jump at them.
My favourite healthy snack is definitely raw veggies with hummus. Give me baby carrots, snap-peas, bell peppers, radishes, broccoli, and more!
- Sonya: I love to a cut up Gala apple and dip it in natural peanut butter.
- Aleshia – A Trace of Lace: Does dark chocolate count?
What’s your favourite March 2017 question of the week?
Let me know in the comments bellow!
Question of The Week - March 2017 Click To Tweet