Prior to Question of The Week, I would ask my readers on Tumblr every Wednesday to send me questions but hardly got any response. It then dawned on me, that in order for you aka beauties to be interested in my life I have to be interested in yours. This week I am rounding up the great answers from Question of the Week – January 2017 and submitting my own responses!
My 2017 New Year’s resolution is to be more social and vulnerable. In 2016, I spent a lot of my time trying to impress the wrong people and in the end, I lost a bit of myself.
- Ira – Ira Suhami: “Lose weight, continue my studies, and possibly moving to Dubai.”
- Aleshia – A Trace of Lace: “Try video blogging.”
In my first year of university after a tough semester, I was feeling hopeless about my academics and my personal life. I then began extensively researching self-help books to give me life advice and came across the popular book called The Secret by Rhonda Byrne. This book formally introduced me to the law of attraction and changed my perspective on life.
- Shay: “Jane Eyre by Charlotte Brontë.”
- Teesh – Adventures of Cupcake Girl: “A Monster Calls by Patrick Ness.”
My winter wish list is filled with moisturizing skincare, black skinny jeans, and new leather boots.
- Shay: “Skincare and orange pigmented eyeshadows.”
- Aleshia – A Trace of Lace: “Rustic orange and red eyeshadow palettes.”
My favorite hair product is the Organix Nourishing Coconut Oil Weightless Hydrating Oil Mist because it makes my hair feel ultra-soft and smell tropical. Plus, coconut is definitely on my list for top 10 scents.
- Shay: “Organix Quenching + Coconut Curls Curling Leave in Hair Butter.”
- Jessica – Diary of a Toronto Girl: “Moroccanoil shampoo and conditioner.”
- Teesh – Adventures of Cupcake Girl: “Sulfate-free hair products.”
What’s your favourite January 2017 question of the week?
Let me know in the comments bellow!