Fall is a season for soothing songs about love and longing. When all you want to do is curl up in a fuzzy blanket, sip on a pumpkin spice latte, and listen to slow songs from Ed Sheeran. I put together a playlist of songs that can help you bring the fantasy to life and can make you feel all warm and fuzzy inside.
- “Autumn Leaves”, Ed Sheeran
- “Wolves”, Selena Gomez and Marshmellow
- “XO”, John Mayer
- “Begin Again”, Taylor Swift
- “Little Things”, One Direction
- “Fools”, Lauren Aquilina
- “Falling In Love”, Ben Rector
- “Wherever You Will Go”, Charlene Soraia
- “A Face To Call Home”, John Mayer
- “You Are In Love”, Taylor Swift
- “Fallingforyou”, The 1975
- “Still Falling For You”, Ellie Goulding
- “Tenerife Sea”, Ed Sheeran
- “Love”, Lana Del Rey
- “Sweet Creature”, Harry Styles
- “Best Part”, Daniel Caesar and H.E.R.
- “Dusk Till Dawn”, ZAYN and Sia
- “Drive Me Home”, Caroline Pennell
- “Silence”, Marshmallow and Khalid
- “I’ll Find You”, Lecrae and Tori Kelly
Thank you so much for reading this post and listening to this playlist!
What’s your favourite Fall song?
Let me know!