Hello there! I’m Laurel Astridge – social media specialist, music teacher, and lifestyle blogger with a passion for digital media and communications. I graduated with an Honors Bachelor of Music in Voice Performance and am confident in performing and public speaking. I am also the founder of Laurel Musical – a blog, where you will find content that revolves around beauty, fashion, positivity, music, and more. Laurel Musical began in 2011 on Tumblr and has been growing with 5000+ readers.
- I’m located in Toronto, Ontario, Canada.
- Music is a big part of my life. At the age of seven, I started taking singing lessons and have now performed in a variety of competitions, musicals, operas, and events. I also graduated with an Honors Bachelor of Music in Voice Performance and am currently a music teacher.
- My style would be described as preppy. I adore stripes, pearls, and monograms on everything.
- I am a pop culture and reality television enthusiast. I love a dramatic Bachelor season, a good Real Housewives franchise, and a celebrity tabloid magazine.
- I frequently indulge in drinking gourmet cups of coffee and go nowhere without a lipstick and a lipgloss.
- I have a grateful heart. I started Laurel Musical on Tumblr in June 2011 as a space to share my creativity and its dedicated readers have turned it into so much more.
Thank you for visiting this page and my blog.