Hello beauties! I’m Laurel Astridge, a woman with a passion for creativity and a Bachelor of Music in Voice Performance. I am the writer of Laurel Musical – a blog, where you can find content that revolves around beauty, fashion, positivity, music, and more! Laurel Musical began in 2011 on Tumblr and has been growing with over 5000+ daily readers.
- I’m a lifestyle blogger and performer from Toronto, Ontario, Canada.
- I began studying music at the age of seven and since then it has been a huge part my life. I have performed in competitions, choir events, musicals, operas, and more. I also graduated with a Bachelor of Music in Voice Performance and am currently a music teacher. If you want to see some of my singing videos check out my YouTube Channel!
- I am a minimalist and in love with the French-Girl style.
- My favourite quotation is “Be brave, take risks, nothing substitutes experience.” – Unknown.
- I have a really big heart. I started Laurel Musical on Tumblr in June 2011 as a space to share my creativity and its dedicated readers have turned it into so much more. I am so grateful.