Winter temperatures do a number of damaging things to your hair that can be prevented with specific products. Even though in photos, it may not look like my hair has changed since the Fall I have definitely added a bunch of new hair products to my routine for preventative care. I found that using luxury hair products did make a difference to the health of hair but it’s up to you to decide if it does the same for you. These particular products listed bellow are targeted to people with thick hair and can help you combat the dry and static hair you experience in the winter.
Winter Haircare Routine 2017
After completing a Hask Hair collaboration, I wanted to find a shampoo that was effective and affordable. While browsing the drugstore aisle I came across the L’Oréal Paris Fibralogy Shampoo (Similar) and remembered how impressed I was by the voluminous hair product when doing a collaboration with them two years prior. Since purchasing that L’Oréal Paris Fibralogy Shampoo (Similar), I was gifted a Bumble and Bumble Bb. Gentle Shampoo from my mother and received a Dove Regenerative Nourishment Shampoo from Sample Source.
Products in Photos
- L’Oréal Paris Fibralogy Shampoo (Similar)
- Dove Regenerative Nourishment Shampoo
- L’Oréal Paris Fibralogy Conditioner (Similar)
- Dove Regenerative Nourishment Conditioner
- Living Proof Perfect Hair Day 5-in-1 Styling Treatment Styler
- Dove Regenerative Nourishment Serum-in-Oil (Similar)
- Tangle Teezer The Original Detangling Hairbrush
- Revlon Folding Handle Compact Travel Dryer
What’s your Winter haircare routine?