Even though Valentine’s Day 2017 is over I couldn’t help but share my makeup look of the day with you beauties! I was inspired by the amount of love I received and went with a subtle shimmery pink eyeshadow and a bright pink glossy lip to match.
The Makeup Look
- Primer – Smashbox Photo Finish Foundation Primer
- Foundation – Too Faced Born This Way Foundation in Porcelain
- Concealer – Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Eraser Dark Circles Concealer + Treatment in 110 Fair: I finished my Urban Decay Naked Weightless Complete Coverage Concealer and went back to this drugstore favourite. The only difference I see between the two is that the consistency of the Maybelline one is thinner, brighter, and still build-able enough to cover blemishes.
- Powder – M.A.C. Mineralize Skinfinish Natural in Light Plus
- Blush – Tarte Tarteist Blush Palette (Similar)
- Highlight – BECCA Shimmering Skin Perfector Pressed in Moonstone
- Eyeshadow Primer – Too Faced Shadow Insurance
- Eyeshadow – Urban Decay Naked 3 Eyeshadow Palette: To create the eyeshadow look I applied Strange as the base, Dust all over the lid, and then blended Fuzz in the crease.
- Eyeliner – Kat Von D Tattoo Liner in Trooper
- Mascara – Covergirl The Super Sizer Mascara by Lash Blast in Very Black
- Eyebrow Pencil – L’Oreal Paris Brow Stylist Definer in Brunette
- Eyebrow Gel – Benefit Cosmetics Gimme Brow Volumizing Fiber Gel in Medium/Deep
- Lip Gloss – Make Up For Ever Artist Plexi Gloss in 209 Fuchsia Pink: I redeemed some of my Sephora points and used them on a Make Up For Ever sample box! It came with this small sample of this pigmented fuchsia pink lip gloss that I was so impressed with. The gloss overall lasted long, faded to a natural shade, and didn’t have a sticky feeling.
- Setting Spray – Urban Decay All Nighter Long-Lasting Makeup Setting Spray
How did you do your makeup for Valentine’s Day?
Let me know in the comments!