Even though Valentine’s Day 2017 is over I couldn’t help but share my makeup look of the day with you beauties! I was inspired by the amount of love I received and went with a subtle shimmery pink eyeshadow and a bright pink glossy lip to match.
The Makeup Look
- Primer – Smashbox Photo Finish Foundation Primer
- Foundation – Too Faced Born This Way Foundation in Porcelain
- Concealer – Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Eraser Dark Circles Concealer + Treatment in 110 Fair: I finished my Urban Decay Naked Weightless Complete Coverage Concealer and went back to this drugstore favourite. The only difference I see between the two is that the consistency of the Maybelline one is thinner, brighter, and still build-able enough to cover blemishes.
- Powder – M.A.C. Mineralize Skinfinish Natural in Light Plus
- Blush – Tarte Tarteist Blush Palette (Similar)
- Highlight – BECCA Shimmering Skin Perfector Pressed in Moonstone
- Eyeshadow Primer – Too Faced Shadow Insurance
- Eyeshadow – Urban Decay Naked 3 Eyeshadow Palette: To create the eyeshadow look I applied Strange as the base, Dust all over the lid, and then blended Fuzz in the crease.
- Eyeliner – Kat Von D Tattoo Liner in Trooper
- Mascara – Covergirl The Super Sizer Mascara by Lash Blast in Very Black
- Eyebrow Pencil – L’Oreal Paris Brow Stylist Definer in Brunette
- Eyebrow Gel – Benefit Cosmetics Gimme Brow Volumizing Fiber Gel in Medium/Deep
- Lip Gloss – Make Up For Ever Artist Plexi Gloss in 209 Fuchsia Pink: I redeemed some of my Sephora points and used them on a Make Up For Ever sample box! It came with this small sample of this pigmented fuchsia pink lip gloss that I was so impressed with. The gloss overall lasted long, faded to a natural shade, and didn’t have a sticky feeling.
- Setting Spray – Urban Decay All Nighter Long-Lasting Makeup Setting Spray
How did you do your makeup for Valentine’s Day?
Let me know in the comments bellow!
Think ahead and plan for next year's Valentine's Day with this makeup look! Ft. @MAKEUPFOREVERCa Click To Tweet